||Mikrotik CCR 1009-7G-1C-PC
|Wireless N Router
||10/100/1000 Ethernet ports 7 II Number of USB ports 1 II Power Jack 1 II
||Mikrotik CCR 1009-7G-1C-PC Router
- No switch-chip – the device now features only fully independent Ethernet ports each with a direct connection to the CPU, allowing to overcome previous shared 1Gbit limitation from switch-chip ports and utilize full potential of CPU processing power on those ports.
- Combo-port – a single 1Gbit software interface that has two hardware interfaces – an SFP cage and a Gigabit Ethernet port, allowing you to use any type of connection available to you. It is also possible to switch between both physical interfaces in RouterOS. In an event of disconnect the combo-port provides hardware fail-over feature.
- 100Mbps SFP support – this is our first device that supports 100BASE-LX/100BASE-SX/100BASE-BX fiber modules, as well as standard 1.25G SFP modules.
- More throughput – because the ports are now directly connected to the CPU, the new CCR1009 can achieve even higher throughput.
- This unit is equipped with passive cooling enclosure, two heat-pipes and a specially designed heat-sink, so its completely silent. It’s powered by an external 24V 2.5A AC/DC adapter and supports power redundancy if you also power it from the PoE input port.
1 year warranty
140 total views, 2 views today